How buying miltary time is applied to FERS retirement when transferring from one agency to another

I recently transferred from DOD to another Fed Agency. I am prior military currently buying my military time for FERS retirement purposes. What does the date in block 32D “Cred Mil Svc” on my SF-75 represent? Is that the date my SCD will be adjusted to once I buy all my military time or since I have already bought some of my military time is that the currently adjusted SCD or something else?

RESOLVED
Blocked by moderator
Posted by (Questions: 1, Answers: 0)
Asked on June 6, 2018 4:13 pm
Private answer
The SF-75 is Request for Preliminary Employment Data and the years and months of military service are shown on Section D, which should match your DD-214. Your military service automatically counts for leave earning purposes with or without the deposit (provided you are not retired military), however, it will not count for retirement purposes until the military service deposit is completed. Then your Retirement Service Computation Date will change. For example, if you began work June 1, 2010, and you had 4 years active military service, once your military deposit has been satisfied, your Retirement Service Computation Date will change to June 1, 2006. That deposit entitles you to credit for retire eligibility and in the computation of your retirement.
Blocked by moderator
Posted by (Questions: 0, Answers: 317)
Answered on June 6, 2018 5:14 pm