Is there any way to get validation on a military service credit that was paid in full?

Authentication canceled.

I paid into the military service credit. I received a noticed stating that it was paid in full. I would like to get validation of this, so I can place it in my personnel record, and for my own personal record. Is there any way of doing this without going to my HR department?

Blocked by moderator
Posted by (Questions: 1, Answers: 0)
Asked on January 9, 2019 2:22 am
Private answer

You indicate you received a notice stating it was paid in full…what other validation are you seeking? Your military deposit is paid to the agency, in order to receive validation of the payment, you would need to get it from the agency where the deposit was paid.

Blocked by moderator
Posted by (Questions: 0, Answers: 594)
Answered on January 9, 2019 3:35 pm