While federal law enforcement officers (LEOs) share many retirement benefits with regular employees, they have many enhanced benefits that differ significantly. This one hour webinar will cover the rules on leo retirement, emphasizing the “special provisions” that apply to law enforcement officers. In addition to general information on retirement, we will pay special attention to rules on Earlier retirement eligibility, Mandatory retirement, Enhanced pension computation, Receipt of the FERS COLA, Earnings test on the FERS supplement, Special tax considerations for TSP withdrawals, the Roth TSP’s hidden tax trap and more.
- Computing a Federal Annuity - Standard Rules CSRS (Immediate or Early) The...[...]
- Retirement eligibility in the federal government adheres to certain age and...[...]
- General schedule employees may be eligible for premium hazardous duty pay o...[...]
- For most of us, getting a new job takes work. While some of us find that jo...[...]
- LWOP, or leave without pay, may be used instead of paid leave for various p...[...]
- General schedule employees in permanent positions (including those to which...[...]
- A FERS Retiree Annuity Supplement, commonly called the special retirement s...[...]