While federal law enforcement officers (LEOs) share many retirement benefits with regular employees, they have many enhanced benefits that differ significantly. This one hour webinar will cover the rules on leo retirement, emphasizing the “special provisions” that apply to law enforcement officers. In addition to general information on retirement, we will pay special attention to rules on Earlier retirement eligibility, Mandatory retirement, Enhanced pension computation, Receipt of the FERS COLA, Earnings test on the FERS supplement, Special tax considerations for TSP withdrawals, the Roth TSP’s hidden tax trap and more.
- Computing a Federal Annuity - Standard Rules CSRS (Immediate or Early) The...[...]
- Retirement eligibility in the federal government adheres to certain age and...[...]
- Federal employees and retirees will encounter taxes on benefits they receiv...[...]
- A FERS Retiree Annuity Supplement, commonly called the special retirement s...[...]
- Social Security coverage is a basic element of the retirement package for F...[...]
- If you are leaving your federal job before retirement eligibility you can a...[...]
- General schedule employees in permanent positions (including those to which...[...]