In this training session Nancy Segal of Solutions for the Workplace will address micro-inequities that arise out of unconscious bias and how they affect you and your fellow federal colleagues, as well as strategies you can use to build better relationships and avoid sending the wrong message. Nancy will approach these issues from several angles including one that is often overlooked but hugely important – body language!
- Computing a Federal Annuity - Standard Rules CSRS (Immediate or Early) The...[...]
- Retirement eligibility in the federal government adheres to certain age and...[...]
- General schedule employees may be eligible for premium hazardous duty pay o...[...]
- A FERS Retiree Annuity Supplement, commonly called the special retirement s...[...]
- General schedule employees in permanent positions (including those to which...[...]
- When an agency conducts a significant job reduction, it must use formal red...[...]
- The federal government's general schedule (GS) pay system covers most emplo...[...]