It’s crucial that you completely understand your CSRS retirement benefits before you retire. All federal employees under the CSRS system will benefit from this one hour training session. It is estimated that 80-85 percent of all CSRS employees are eligible to retire now. Sessions covers topics such as when you can retire, How much will you get from your CSRS annuity, the role of Social Security and the TSP and more.
- Computing a Federal Annuity - Standard Rules CSRS (Immediate or Early) The...[...]
- Retirement eligibility in the federal government adheres to certain age and...[...]
- General schedule employees may be eligible for premium hazardous duty pay o...[...]
- A FERS Retiree Annuity Supplement, commonly called the special retirement s...[...]
- General schedule employees in permanent positions (including those to which...[...]
- When an agency conducts a significant job reduction, it must use formal red...[...]
- The federal government's general schedule (GS) pay system covers most emplo...[...]