Session dives into the Thrift Savings Plan and takes a look at how to get the most out of your TSP investments and the implications of taking money out. We’ll cover defined contributions, Roth options, FERS employer matching, automatic investing (what you don’t see you won’t miss), index funds, life cycle funds, stock funds, implications of separation, distributions, annuities and more.
- Computing a Federal Annuity - Standard Rules CSRS (Immediate or Early) The...[...]
- Retirement eligibility in the federal government adheres to certain age and...[...]
- A FERS Retiree Annuity Supplement, commonly called the special retirement s...[...]
- Federal employees and retirees will encounter taxes on benefits they receiv...[...]
- Social Security coverage is a basic element of the retirement package for F...[...]
- If you are leaving your federal job before retirement eligibility you can a...[...]
- General schedule employees in permanent positions (including those to which...[...]