Session dives into the Thrift Savings Plan and takes a look at how to get the most out of your TSP investments and the implications of taking money out. We’ll cover defined contributions, Roth options, FERS employer matching, automatic investing (what you don’t see you won’t miss), index funds, life cycle funds, stock funds, implications of separation, distributions, annuities and more.
- Computing a Federal Annuity - Standard Rules CSRS (Immediate or Early) The...[...]
- Retirement eligibility in the federal government adheres to certain age and...[...]
- General schedule employees may be eligible for premium hazardous duty pay o...[...]
- A FERS Retiree Annuity Supplement, commonly called the special retirement s...[...]
- General schedule employees in permanent positions (including those to which...[...]
- When an agency conducts a significant job reduction, it must use formal red...[...]
- The federal government's general schedule (GS) pay system covers most emplo...[...]