So many times you hear it. This manager or that supervisor is in a little hot water over seemingly small and innocent mistakes. This webinar id designed to help you avoid just that by keeping a few simple, but not always apparent, concepts in mind. We have found that many of these unfortunate (and sometimes expensive and painful) lessons easily could have been avoided. As managers and supervisors you are the first line in upholding the federal merit system and protecting your employees in a number of ways, including from prohibited personnel practices. The last thing you want is to be seen accused – inadvertently or not – as the problem. Often, simply appearing to have done something can cause as much trouble as having actually done it!
- Computing a Federal Annuity - Standard Rules CSRS (Immediate or Early) The...[...]
- Retirement eligibility in the federal government adheres to certain age and...[...]
- General schedule employees may be eligible for premium hazardous duty pay o...[...]
- A FERS Retiree Annuity Supplement, commonly called the special retirement s...[...]
- General schedule employees in permanent positions (including those to which...[...]
- The federal government's general schedule (GS) pay system covers most emplo...[...]
- When an agency conducts a significant job reduction, it must use formal red...[...]